- You’ll be more successful.
- You’ll hit the long and short term goals you set for your business.
- Your community and customers will be happier and will celebrate you
- You’ll feel aligned with your purpose
- You’ll have more energy to do the work the business requires
- You’ll smile more!
9 Quick Steps to Define you ideal client
Answer the following with detail:
- Who are they – name you create, gender, age, location, describe their confidence and self esteem level, income level, occupation
- What do they like to do (behavior)?
- What are they struggling to overcome?
- What main problem do they want solved ?
- What are 3 – 5 pain points they’re experiencing because of this problem?
- What part of this problem are you able to solve? Part or all of it?
- Who are the people most likely to search for you based on your expertise?
- Can these people afford what you’re offering?
- Are there enough of these people in your niche to keep your business going?
Write or type your answers in as much detail as possible. If you have your facebook page set up already, you can find most of this data in the insights section.
Once you’ve jotted down the answers, take a break and do something else for at least 24 hours. The next day, return to your answers with a fresh eye and edit them. Add even more detail and also take out things that aren’t relevant.
Next week I’ll share how to create the 2nd most powerful tool in your online marketing and sales toolbox… a lead magnet, which helps you build your list.
To create a lead magnet that converts, you gotta know your ideal client inside and out.
Create a folder in your computer that will hold everything that relates to your ideal client.
For example, my folder is titled: “The School of Profit Ideal Client”. Inside the main folder you create sub-folders. For example:
- “Lead Magnet”
- “Main Offer
- “Prospect Pathway” etc.
In the sub folders you’ll put everything that relates to that sub-heading.
For example, all lead magnets related to attracting and supporting that ideal client will go in that folder. The main offer for the ideal client will go in that folder, and so on.
This system will help you solve one of the top 5 challenges entrepreneurs ask me about… “How to Stay Organized!” #youarewelcome
Here’s the 2 minute video from last week which breaks down all 9 keys to automate your business –> 9 Keys Video
Click RIGHT here for the list of the TOP automation tools successful entrepreneurs are using to Get Their Life Back!
These are social media management, blogging creating landing pages, virtual calendars and a whole lot MORE that you should consider using to automate your business.
These tools will help you automate your business so you save time, serve powerfully and make great money doing what you love.
Remember, next week I’m sharing the step-by-step process to show you how to create the 2nd most powerful tool in your online marketing and sales toolbox… a lead magnet, which will attract your ideal client and help you build your list.
xoxo, Denise Joy
P.S. Final Three Points
- Hey now, don’t be stingy… hit the SHARE button below!
- Leave a quick comment to me know what was helpful in this article.
- Be sure to join the Free List Building Training at www.listbuildingdoneright.com