- You’ll be more successful.
- You’ll hit the long and short term goals you set for your business.
- Your community and customers will be happier and will celebrate you
- You’ll feel aligned with your purpose
- You’ll serve powerfully and make money doing what you love
- You’ll smile more!
9 Quick Steps to Create a Lead Magnet
Answer the following with detail:
- Do research to find out the top pain points your ideal client is experiencing because of the main problem they’re having
- Using one or more of the pain points, create a helpful bite sized solution you can offer.
- Consider a short video training, a tip sheet, checklist, recipes, etc.
- Remember, your lead magnet is informed by the problem your ideal client is experiencing and it should be something they can implement and benefit from immediately.
- Use a template service to automate your lead magnet process
- Create a compelling headline to attract your ideal client. Ex: “The Top 5 Mistakes to Avoid when You Go Vegan!”
- Create 3-5 benefit bullets telling them the value they’ll receive from your lead magnet
- Talk about the transformation they’ll experience
- Use an integrated email database server to collect the names and emails you’ll get using your lead magnet. I recommend Aweber for ease of use and especially price. Click here for the 30 day free trail.
Create a folder in your computer that will hold everything that relates to your ideal client.
For example, my folder is titled: “The School of Profit Ideal Client”. Inside the main folder you create sub-folders. For example:
- “Lead Magnet”
- “Main Offer
- “Prospect Pathway” etc.
In the sub folders you’ll put everything that relates to that sub-heading.
For example, all lead magnets related to attracting and supporting that ideal client will go in that folder. The main offer for the ideal client will go in that folder, and so on.
This system will help you solve one of the top 5 challenges entrepreneurs ask me about… “How to Stay Organized!” #youarewelcome
Here’s a 2 minute video which breaks down all 9 keys to automate your business –> 9 Keys Video
Click RIGHT here for the list of the TOP Marketing Automation Tools successful entrepreneurs are using to Get Their Life Back! There are social media management, blogging creating landing pages, virtual calendars and a whole lot MORE that you should consider using to automate your business for today’s marketing trends.
These tools will help you automate your business so you save time, serve powerfully and make great money doing what you love.
I hope this article has helped you understand what a lead magnet is and how to set one up using Leadpages.
xoxo, Denise Joy
P.S. Final Three Points
- Hey now, don’t be stingy… hit the SHARE button below!
- Leave a comment and let me know what was helpful in this article.
- Be sure to join the Free List Building Training at www.listbuildingdoneright.com